Thursday, March 20, 2014

#WMCFW Part II

Happy first day of SPRING! Unfortunately, if you look outside (in Toronto) its super gloomy and cold. I can't wait for the sun to shine and the heat to start waving in. I would like to share some more awesome street style from Toronto Fashion Week. Sadly the festivities end on Friday, and as a fashion lover I'm going to miss the constant hustle and bustle that surrounds Fashion Week.

Hope you like these!







































Jay Strut rocking a steller moto-leather jacket!







































I love the color scheme in this shot with Alexander Liang and Justine Iaboni!








































Models, Lina Shekhovtsova and Ksenia M., looking super cute...who doesn't love a model off duty shot!?












































































Say hi to Natalie Ast and Bobby Raffin, both fashion bloggers with great style! (love the Clover Canyon dress!!)







































Thanks for checking it out and just you wait because I've got even more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and post a comment HERE! Thanks for visiting my blog.