Thursday, March 13, 2014

March Inspiration

So since the Polar Vortex has decided to rear its head back in Toronto, cute outfits are a bit harder to shoot. I thought I would share some of my spring inspiration looks that I can't wait to try out when the ground clears and we can start shedding some layers! This spring will be all about florals, pastels, boyfriend/ripped jeans, and a lot more. Also, let's not forget music festival season and all the great style that comes with it (one word: Coachella!!). It's quite easy to say I can't wait, c'mon spring it's your time to shine. What are your spring style looks going to be like























note: I do not own these images, I found them on Pinterest


Last but not least, here is my #OOTD while I'm off to pick up some dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and post a comment HERE! Thanks for visiting my blog.