Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Toronto Vintage Show

I am a huge fan of shopping vintage. There's always a thrill in finding pieces that are unique and different. The Toronto Vintage Show was held on Sunday at the Metro Convention Centre. There were vendors there selling special items from any decade, including some great designer pieces and furs.

I jumped the gun on this whole "spring" thing and decided to wear a light sweater and just my floral bomber (its a favourite of mine!)...and needless to say I FROZE, but it was all totally worth it! I also threw on these booties that I found while thrifting with my friend a couple of weeks back. This was the type of find where you have no idea how someone let these go! All topped off with this awesome Eugenia Kim fedora.




Jacket: Similar | Jeans: American Eagle | Bag: H&M | Fedora: Similar

 



I left the show with an awesome printed blazer, from Peaces by Savannah-Rae. These girls had a great set up that consisted of hand selected vintage pieces with a fresh modern style.



Oh hello Tiah!!

This post is in loving memory of Gingy. I will always love you and I cherish having had a the fiercest little kitty on the block. 17 strong years and I will ALWAYS be proud of the beautiful creature she was. Rest in Peace tiger <3!!


2 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog posts and your style, Nagham!!

    <3 Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katherine!!! Means so much to hear <3!

      Delete

Please let me know what you think and post a comment HERE! Thanks for visiting my blog.