Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Touch of Vintage and Chloé







Layers, slouchy silhouettes, and gold accents are the name of the game for this look. I just found this amazing camel coat at St Lawrence Market this past Sunday and I had to have it. I love adding a vintage flare to my outfits, especially an all black ensemble. It's also all about texture when wearing a monochromatic look for me. This is the best way to add visual interest even when you are playing with a limited color palette. Then, I topped it all off with, one of my favorite items in my closet, my red Chloe boots. They just add the right pop of color and luxe!


Hope you enjoy!




AND here's a little menswear inspiration featuring Reza!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and post a comment HERE! Thanks for visiting my blog.