Monday, May 19, 2014

Lana Del Rey

Probably like my favorite concert ever happened Tuesday night at the Sony Centre: Lana Del Rey! 

I love her style, voice, and songs...which is why I was insanely thrilled when my friend messaged last minute with a ticket (Thanks Georgia!). It had been a pretty rough early week, and I was basically refreshing the Kijiji page every 4 minutes. Needless to say I was over the moon when I found out about the ticket. She sang beautifully and we danced along to every song (yay to making new friends, Teya and Maya!). The place was sold out and the booming voices of a surprisingly diverse crowd roared every time a new song started. She kicked off the set with Cola and performed all my favorites, including West Coast (her brand new hit), Blue Jeans, Body Electric, Born to Die, and closing with National Anthem.


In the spirit of wishing we were transported to, well, summer time...I wore my cut off denim shorts (made by me), H&M lace top, and my All Saints combat boots. I love an interesting headband or in my case turban, so I threw on one of my favorite scarves. All finished off with a dark rebel lip from MAC.

Here are some pictures from the night! (Sorry for the quality, they are all off my phone)

Enjoy :)!






<- Oh crazy weather post concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and post a comment HERE! Thanks for visiting my blog.