Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FAT Overview!


OOOOK, so its been a crazy crazy week. It feels like everybody has come out of hiding and it's time to rock and roll! I mean the weather is still awful (c'mon Toronto show me some sun) but at least its a bit warmer.

Last week I got to see all the collections at FAT 2014. I lucked out with an awesome seat and even made a friend! (shout out Lina from Love Between the Racks) Here are some highlights from Tuesday night's show!

Wallace Playford







































Eolith 








































Simone's Rose








































Hasti











































Jepri Studio




























I think the focus on the artistic side of fashion was great. It's always refreshing to see what each designers' unfiltered creative vision is. I loved my first time at FAT and I'm totally looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and post a comment HERE! Thanks for visiting my blog.